The annual Vitae Researcher Development International Conference 2017 will be taking place on the 11-12 September in Birmingham, UK.
This year the conference will open with talks from the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS), League of European Research Universities (LERU) and National Science Foundation (USA). The two days will feature a compelling selection of plenary sessions covering topics such as:
- Strategic and global context for developing researchers
- Doctoral education: diversity in programmes, provision and researchers
- Research staff: experiences and talent management
- Creating an inclusive researcher environment
- What next for researcher development?
There will also be a wide range of workshops including one dedicated to the EURAXIND project that Vitae are co-ordinating with six other European partners. The projects aims to encourage intersectoral mobility between the academic community and employers.
The conference will also feature special interest sessions and a poster session.
Have a look at our outstanding programme.
3 for 2 bookings are available until 14 August.
We look forward to seeing you in Birmingham.